Hello all!

I have a project in graduate school that requires real time feeds from the
mic input of the Macintosh system we are using. What we need is an Xtra
plug-in that will return the current Amplitude and Frequency values in
numeric form that we can then put into a field and use in variables, ect.

Any ideas gang?

BTW, I've been a registered user of this list on and off for about 6 years
now, so I'm a bit older for a grad student I guess. :)

Thanks in advance,

C. Michael Neely

--
Corporate Web site - http://www.caveartstudios.com