>1. Font color is change

Are you setting the font color with Lingo?

>2. Project is running slow & animation is running slow (made in flash)

You may be getting a higher Director frame rate, which is taking a lot of
CPU time. If you don't have any frame-based animations going on at the same
time as your Flash, try setting the tempo down to 1 FPS. Also, add:

the idleHandlerPeriod=0

in your startMovie script.

>3. My one line text display in two line.( means text box is display
>small.)

It sounds like a font problem. Have you tried embedding your font? Or is
your NT system possibly set to a higher resolution than the other systems?
Just a stab in the dark there.

>4. In project i am opening search, glossary windows. window is opening
>     but when i click on my main (main projector) screen that window is
>disappear.

Do you mean the search and glossary windows are losing focus? They don't
just disappear, do they? They're just covered up by your main window?

If so, you need to keep the MIAWs in focus with something like
window("whichWindow ").MoveToFront()

Hope this helps.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson