Hi Friends,

I am facing system problem I have done project on WindowNt system, when
I run that Project on Winwod 95 or 98 or 2000 or ME system i found
following
problem.

1. Font color is change
2. Project is running slow & animation is running slow (made in flash)
3. My one line text display in two line.( means text box is display
small.)
4. In project i am opening search, glossary windows. window is opening
    but when i click on my main (main projector) screen that window is
disappear.
5. I use one project file( Projecter.Exe ) & other small window & other
movie is converted in shockwave
    format.

If any one can know about this & have solution then write me please. I
am in great trouble. Help me out.

Mitesh