> The bad news is that when it transitions from one
> note to the next, there is a highly audible "click".

I reported this quirte early on in the D8 cycle. I created a metronome and a
guitar tuner in D8 shockwave & found this to be the case. it was quite
disturbing then & even more so not to hear that my $199 will not find it
fixed!

Al Hospers
http://www.NEClimbs.com
The home of New England climbing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There are only three sports: bullfighting,
motor racing, and mountaineering; all the
rest are merely games."
                       -- Ernest Hemingway

To subscribe to the White Mountain Report
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with SUBSCRIBE as the subject.