Are you sure that the Bold is really a typeface of its own?

If it's just a false bold or a false italic, it's director trying to
fatten or slant the font, which might conflict with the special
properties of Hebrew line feeds...

-Andreas

>Tried posting this yesterday but it seems to have been lost in space.
>
>Allright then... here we go:
>
>I'm helping my bosses neighbour to make some things in Director (Eng D8)
>on his Hebrew Win98 system... (heeeelp!)
>
>I import RTFs into the cast. Copy the text to a field member which uses word
>wrapping. If all words are using normal style and the same font everything
>wraps ok = the first word on line 1 jumps down to be the last word of line 2
>(since Hebrew is read from right to left)
>
>But when making one or more words bold or italic or using another
>font on a word
>in the text - the word wrapping goes totally nuts = the last word on
>line 1 jumps down
>to be the first word on line 2. (just like it does in English)
>
>Do you know anyone who could direct me to make this work as it should?
>
>:-)
>
>A million thanks in advance,
>
>theLingorian
>

>[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to
>http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list,
>email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]

        • ... g r i m m w e r k s
        • ... g r i m m w e r k s
        • ... g r i m m w e r k s
        • ... Irv Kalb
        • ... g r i m m w e r k s
      • ... Andreas Gaunitz
        • ... b_douglas
    • Re... Irv Kalb
  • <lin... b_douglas
    • &l... Guran Alfven, Industriinformation AB, +46 31 690490, +46 515 81090
      • ... Andreas Gaunitz
      • ... Andreas Gaunitz
        • ... Kerry Thompson
  • <lin... Stephen Recker