Sorry about the read requests... I didn't restart after turning it off.

I am trying to create a screen that displays a list of items retreived from
a database into a field. The problem is that it works fine when tested in
the message window but only displays the last item in the field on screen.

The code I am using is:
on list_teamnames
  repeat with i=1 to count(mainlist.sub1.teams)
    member("display").text =
getaprop(mainlist.sub1.teams,mainlist.sub1.teams.getpropAt(i))
  end repeat