>only displays the last item in the field on screen.
>
>on list_teamnames
>   repeat with i=1 to count(mainlist.sub1.teams)
>     member("display").text =
>getaprop(mainlist.sub1.teams,mainlist.sub1.teams.getpropAt(i))
>   end repeat
>
>end

I see--you're replacing the text each time through the loop, rather than
adding to it. Assuming "display" is a text member, try this:

repeat with 1 to mainlist.sub1.teams.count
    team=getaprop(mainlist.sub1.teams, mainlist.sub1.teams.getpropAt(i))
    put team after member("display")
end repeat

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson