On 5/4/01 9:21 AM, "Bjarne Nyquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To "Take a look at grimmwerks.com/portfolio/tvt/hurricane/":
> Great stuff!! To do this with sequenceXtra You would have to know exactly
> what synth/sampler the end user had (which is the advantage with Beatnik).

Geez! Thanks Bjarne....also threw together a
grimmwerks.com/projects/drumulatorone/

...as for our email - The one problem I see with the SequenceXtra/Beanik
combo is that we'd have to use OMS and make sure iac was on, correct?
There'd be no way of firing info to the Beatnik xtra without communication
through oms? No way of direct contact?