I have a QT movie as a sprite whose movietime is used to control the
locations of scrollbar knobs and the scrolltop of a transcript of the movie.

It runs fine for a while, but after intense manipulation of the
movietime (back and forth, jumping around) I get the error:

Property not found: #movietime

and the movie hangs.

As a projector it often fails a force-quit, forcing a re-boot. It's
worst as a projector on a CD, less frequent as a projector on the HD,
and sometimes it'll do it in authoring.

D7.0.2
Mac
QT 4.x

I'm looking for clues to diagnose this thing.

Help?

--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1