> return "Drop this behavior on the framescript of each frame
> you want to be
> included in the back button history.  Also drop it on the
> back button and
> the script does the rest."

seems to me that the person who created the behavior documented what was
needed.

1 - put this into a behavior script
2 - drop it on each frameScript that you want to go back to
3 - drop it on the button you want to use to trigger the going back

I didn't look thru the code, but it seems that is what to do. did you try
it? do you know what a frameScript is? do you know what a behavior is?

HINT - what he is calling the frameScript is called the Behavior Channel in
D8.

HTH

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.