Hi guys...
I'm on final moment of my first interactive multimedia movie...but I'm
stuck in projector when it play on CD or "down-grade" komputer

Here's the Fact :
- I'm using Stub Projector and already include Xtra folder in CD
- I'm using Multiple movies, not MIAW
- I'm using Digital Video :
        resolution 640x480
        15 fps
        VideoCompresor-Indeo Video
        AudioCompresor-Microsoft ADPCM (22 khz, 16 bit-mono)
- I put my DV in single frame with frame behavior such as

        on exitFrame me
           myDuration = (sprite(1).member.duration)/60
            myMovietime = (sprite(1).movieTime)/60
            if myduration=mymovietime then
                go to the frame + 1
            else
                go to the frame
            end if
        end

Here's the problem
- Drop perfomance in PII-400 (256 Mb) and very poor perfomance in Duron
700 (64 Mb, with "all in one"-onboard). In Duron, the perfomance only
has 3 fps !!!! The great perfomance is in T-Bird 800.... But using 800
Mhz as target machine is not good, right ?

Here's the Question
How to resolve this ? Where should I check ? How to make minimum memory
load ?
When I'm moving DV-files one and another...sometimes it has noise/"blip"
sound...how to resolve it ?
Moving DV files mean play from one movie to another movie with script :
        Member(me.spritenum)=member("moviename"&X)

Here are some addition basic Lingo Question :
How to delete globals variabels (beside clearglobals)...i just want to
delete some variables ?

Victor Iwan Kristanda
"Learning Is Fun !"