> on exitFrame
>    if sprite(1).movieRate > 0 then
>      go the frame
>    end if
> end

Wow...never think before.... Thanks !!

> Also, set your frame rate way, way down--1 or 2 fps is good.
> That gives a
> lot more time to the digital video. When you have your frame
> rate set high,
> say 30 fps, Director has to spend a lot of time in the prepareFrame,
> BeginFrame, and endFrame handlers.

1 or 2 in whole movies? .... Well never try this before...it's a good
idea  but If I use in animation (tweening, realtime,etc)... It will be
slow,right ?

Or You're trying to said to setting frame tempo in couple areas ?

> Also, make sure your video is direct to stage.
Cannot do this right now because it has a button on it.

> Finally, in your prepareMovie handler, add this:
> the idleHandlerPeriod = 0

Can you explain what this setting's for ? It's to set ticks between
action and idle handler,right ? What the connection with DV ?

I Owe you...Thanks
Victor