Hey!

You work too hard. This simplistic approach works:

on exitFrame me
   gTheYear_RPF = "2001"
   gTheMonth_RPF = "05"
   gTheDay_RPF = "26"

   gTheYear_RPT = "2001"
   gTheMonth_RPT = "08"
   gTheDay_RPT = "15"

   set theStartDate = date(gTheYear_RPF & gTheMonth_RPF & gTheDay_RPF)
   set theEndDate = date(gTheYear_RPT & gTheMonth_RPT & gTheDay_RPT)

   set theNrOfWeeks = (theEndDate - theStartDate) / 7
   put theNrOfWeeks
end

-- 11

Please watch the construction of the date objects closely. They must
not contain any quotes. Only the _contents_ of the date objects
contain quotes.

Good luck,
-Andreas