>But according Tab suggestion... I think my problem is because I'm
>stretching my DV

Well, Tab knows a lot about this stuff. I'm not surprised he had the right
answer :-)

>But I rather confuse right now.... Because if I set director's fps to 1
>or 2 fps... Movie is "choking" .. But if I set 7 fps...it's
>normal...could you guys tell me why ?

No, I haven't seen that before. Is it Direct to Stage? I've seen Flash
sprites slow way down if the Director frame rate is slow, and they're not
direct to stage.

>Well... I decide that my first project is for "high-end"
>machine

Digital video makes a lot of demands on the CPU, so they are pretty much
for higher-end machines from the onset.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson