Mark,

Thankyou!

I'm not using *.dir I just put that to show a moive...

I am using Play to jump out to different moives  that the user will  need to
return from
when the user is done, (this seems to saves me a lot of work) example files;

Help.dir
Glossary.dir
OverView.dir  which allows someone to "go play moive" with out going back "play
done"
Exit.dir

In my project file it is possible that a user can "play Overview.dir" (which is
a menu in its self)
then jump out of OverView.dir with a "go to moive ??????"  with out ever "play
done" and never  terminating the play commands
it seems to work fine,   is this a big no no?

thankyou
Tom