Um, yes and no.  Well, yes, though you'd have to go through a few more
steps and create a string and then parse it to get its value out, so
technically you could pull it off, but I'll betcha there's an easier way to
do your ultimate goal.  What, specifically, is your ultimate goal?  You're
asking about implementing a particular solution, but I bet there's a better
solution.  What problem are you trying to solve?

- Tab