By forcing the window to the foreground, I am referring to setting the
Windows window ID to the front window, not using the "moveToFront" command.
Are we speaking of the same thing?

Also, are you using a fast-start projector? In which case, by the time the
command that move the window to the front is issued, the program has moved
on to the next movie? It's a long shot this one.

... Alex ...