> Someone's got to be really idle to actually take time out to
> memorize the
> keystrokes of a font like Wingdings.

but that's what hackers do my friend. what you are describing is a REALLY
insecure way of protecting a password. I do not sggest it. someone could
pcopy the keystrokes out of the p/w field, paste it into another & write a
simple translation handler to decode it.

I personally prefer to put a single character into the p/w field as you
type, hiding the real p/w field off stage.

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.
al<at>cambersoft<dot>com
http://www.cambersoft.com