Our mail server has been down and I missed all the fun!! :(

Why do such furores happen only when I'm not around....

BTW...is what Bhakti saying, true? If it isn't legal to give out your
serial number, then why is it displayed on the splash screen everytime
Director opens? Someone can just look over your back and copy it.

Just wondering...

Regards,
Pranav
"Simply stated, it is sagacious to eschew obfuscation."
--Norman Augustine

<snip>
hey, it's his serial number, he can do what he likes with it. it's legal
to resell it, give it away, or do whatever you want with a serial number
you paid for.
the fault is with the person that uses a number they got in an
unauthorized way, not with the person disseminating that number.
<snip>