Hi crosina

Can I you personal email id. I would like to communicate

krishna

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of nik crosina
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 5:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> oops-here is the subject: DIRECTOR DEMAND

memo dear list,

i am based in london (uk) and have realised a general reduction in demand
for lingo and director programming over the past 6-10 month or so. clients
seem to be more keen to get their assets moved into more *web friendly*
formats ie flash, javascript/dhtml/xml/dom environments rather than using
shockwave. is this your experience as well on an international scale?

what do you think of the new 3d capabilities of director 8.5? also, how do
you rate the chance that director is used for dvd authoring (in addition to
the mastering/formating process of applications such as DVDCreator, etc) on
a larger scale?

i am asking out of personal interest, and am not writing a
book/article/report about this..

hope this does not miss the point of this very good and otherwise more
technical list.

looking forward to posts..
nik.
crosina.