>    if intCurrent >= 97 and intCurrent <= 122 then intConverted =
> intCurrent - 32

Good method, Slava. Should we point out that it only works for English? (Of
course, you know this as well as I--this is for the benefit of others who
haven't dealt with localization issues.)

John didn't say anything about any other languages, so it will probably
work for him. If you're developing for multiple languages, though, it
probably won't work.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson