OK gang here is another save and compact issue.

You probably remember my comment about the huge space saving in the movies
folder of my disk. After a Save and Compact it went down from over 900 MB
to 563MB.

I compared the projector created with the 900 MB folder to the projector
created with the 500 MB folder. They are both the same size, 564 MB. This
would imply that when one creates a projector Director compacts the .dir
file on the fly but it doesn't save the compacted version.

Enrique

-------------
Sr. Enrique
Libros, Multimedia y Software en Castellano

Visite nuestra tienda online:
     http://www.SrEnrique.co.il
Dirección electrónica
     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]