Correct.
Save and compact is basically the same as Protect, with the difference that
protected files can not be read. Including Files into projectors basically
a# protects them b# embeds them into the projector.

Personally I do not recommend ambedding movies into the projector, in any
case, other than a daft client wanting a "on file show"... Embedded movies
are, in my experience, slower and do not allow for modularity.

Pekka