Bastien,

Thanks. Now we're talking. I remember enhanced CDs from my musician days,
but back then (we had to program by candlelight) enhanced CDs were not an
easy thing to make.

I have a PC but would prefer to burn it on a Mac. Is there a good Mac app to
make CD-Extras? The data has to be cross-platform.

Thanks again,
Stephen

on 7/6/01 11:50 AM, Bastien Bouchard at [EMAIL PROTECTED]