Hello Sources,

I have just finished a large project in director 8.0, as I get ready to
have 25,000 copies
made I am wondering if I should convert it to a Director 8.5 project
first?

Simply put my Question is;

Is there any reason to believe that a director 8.5 projector will be;
1) more stable (crash less)
2) run better (render graphics smoother to the screen)
3) play QuickTimes better
4) Be more compatible with further O.S. releases

can any body provide me any feedback on these issues....?

thank you for your input!
Tom
http://www.datausa.com/

P.S.
my own experience has lead me to believe that 8.5 is more stable if you
are imbedding Flash elements
into the director piece and controlling the flash element with lingo.