From: "Natalia Tjelum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> QuickTime path names on Mac

Damm, I thought it worked.. But nooo....
Can i somehow set the path to the movie files, the path it is using right
now is the one from when I linket to the movie in authoring mode.
So now it is looking for a path called something like
D:Intern HD:Documents:test:movies:moviename.mov
and it should be set to look for simply
the moviepath:movies:moviename.mov
Or simply default to look at this position, like it does on the PC.
My director file is in the test folder, why doesn't it work???
Argh, I am never gonna do cross-platform CD's again.

-Natalia