>I did use Joliet file names, and all the files are in the partition, and I
>can open them from the cd, but the strange part is, if I try and import them
>from the cd into director, it can't read them? I can browse to the files,
>and then director simply creates some sort of a reference to the files, and
>asks for the path again. If I import them from the harddisk, it works.
>Now I am trying a different cd-burning software. Does anyone know of some
>software, that is sure to work, and is available for download somewhere?

I doubt the CD burning software is the problem--Toast is pretty much the
standard, and most of us use it day in and day out without problems.

I'm puzzled--I really don't know what your problem is. It will probably
turn out to be some real forehead-slapper. Maybe you should get some sleep
and let your unconscious mind figure it out?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson