a limit to the number of cast members. no i don't think so. until you
run out of disc space.

the nightboy wrote:

> >Here is a little question:
> >
> >does anyone know if there is a line limit to scripts?
>
> sorry --  #script cast members.
>
>  Brian Douglas  (:ub)

> I refuse to use code as a method to describe myself. instead, I will use
> noises:
>
> rant = [teewart/blamberDOH!!!/crrrleftnk/erop]
>
> http://www.imaginarystudio.com --check it out!

R. Bhakti Klein
Educational Software R & D
http://www.DLWorkshop.net
Baritone, unaffiliated but open to suggestions...
"On Earth, you can only do little things;
but you can do them with a lot of Love."
                              -- Mother Theresa