Pretty easy to do that. Import an image file into Director, right click on
its thumbnail in the property inspector and click copy. Similarly select
the behavior script, right click on its thumbnail and click paste.

Regards,
Pranav
Samuel Colt - the inventor of the point and click interface.

<snip>
I'd like to free distribuite my Director 8 behaviour library... easy you
can
say save it as cast... But I'd like to associate a icon to my behaviour,
exactly like Macromedia behaviours Library.
Is there a way to do that?
Thanks.
<snip>