Hi everybody,
        Iam having a problem that has been baffling me for sometime now.

        I have a projector which has a main movie opening 6 miaws. Now while they
are functioning they do so without any problem.
on exit from the projector I close all the miaws in the stopmovie handler of
the main movie. This works fine in the authoring mode but invariably sets
off a general protection fault in the projector when i try to quit from the
projector. Since my stopmovie handler does not have any other handlers, i
think the windows are not being closed properly and the movie is trying to
quit the projector before the movies are closed.
        Anyone has any pointers on this. I fso please let me know it would really
help.

Vijay