Hi Vijay

I don't know completely how your project is setup, but one of the first
things I would do if you haven't already is the exitLock to true to prevent
people from exiting your project via any method other than a close or exit
button that you program in your interface.

I would then have that exit button programmed to close down the MIAWs before
passing control off to the stopmovie handler.

That way you have time to get the required return from the miaw's closing
before doing the final projector exit.  By return I mean if you tell a
window to close, it expects to be able to return a message back to lingo to
say that the MIAW has closed.. Running these too tightly together in the
stopmovie can easily result in problems especially if say use the esc key to
kill the projector.

Another method might be to have the exit button go to another frame (a blank
frame at the end of the movie, loop through closing the MIAWs on an exit
frame handler then loop once or twice on the exitframe after the MIAWs have
closed to ensure that all callbacks have been addressed then have it send
the quit command and execute the stopMovie.  Might work a little bit better.
With 6 MIAWs open, slam dunking them all in really short order might also be
an issue, hence the suggestion to loop on a frame, with each loop executing
the forget command for a specific MIAW and then eventually closing the movie
down.

Sincerely
Mark R. Jonkman