If your STOP button sets whereto = "Go Loop", you could just move
this line to the top of the case statement.

Basically, since you want your STOP button's condition to rule, it
needs to be the first condition of your case statement.

- I added a new case "I Stopped" that will keep you on the same frame.

Of course, your stop button would need to set the whereto variable =
"I Stopped".

I expect that your other buttons probably already set this variable
to the other case conditions.

hth

-Buzz