Hello Gene,

You can find the explanation in our online manual:

http://www.v12dbe.com/downloads/v12director/manual/v12-user-manual.pdf
Specifically: pages 71 - 73

Here is a pertinent quote:

"To test the resulting Shockwave movie locally on your computer,
create a folder named DSWMEDIA anywhere on your hard disk and
move the deliverable files in it (i.e., the Shockwave movie,
the external castlibs, the HTML file, etc.)"

Hope this helps, but if you have any additional questions
feel free to cotnact me at my Support address:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enjoy your day lingoists!
-Warren.
Can anyone suggest why I get a V12 error stating (File does not exist or is
already open) when trying to open a v12 database from a shockwave movie?
I'm testing locally, and the v12 files are included in the folder and I'm
sure they are not already open. I've selected "Download if needed" for the
xtra when creating the shockwave movie and the xtra did in fact download and
auto install. I have a registered version of V12 DBE. Any ideas?
Thanx in advance, g fritzinger