Well, then you're going to have to do some old-fashioned debugging.

Look at the screen to figure out how far you got in your program - I don't
know anything about your program so this is just ad hoc, but if you have,
say, a splash-screen up, but not your main menu, then there's no point in
looking at any code that would be called only after the menu was up.  So,
assuming it's in your startup code, you can use ALERT commands to see where
you are.

For instance, in your startMovie handler, if you're using one:

alert "StartMovie"
alert "0"
... then some code...
alert "1"
... then some more code...
alert "2"
... then some more code...
alert "Done startMovie"

and so on.  In fact, you can just have code for entering/exiting each major
handler that you expect to get called, and when you find it's happened in
some particular handler you can start narrowing it down until you find the
line that's doing it.

The alerts put up a dialog box that you have to press OK to, but it's a
quick-n-easy way to track where you might be dying.

- Tab