okey, I now get an error ...   'object expected'

this error appears only on a machine where Director is not installed ....
it's still not enough to understand the problem...

strange stuff =(

>>That's the thing ....
>>
>>it only says  "Director Player Error,  Script Error. Continue?"
>>.... that's all
>>
>>I use the standard director xtras  like the net stuff and xml xtra's    ...
>>
>>J.
>>

>That is not enough information to help us.
>
>Please follow the instructions at the following link to create a
>.ini file so you can get more informative script errors and possibly
>help yourself:
>
>http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/ts/documents/directorini.htm
>

>[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to
>http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list,
>email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]

Joris Sewandono         ReloadMedia

Tel:    +31.6.24235496
mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.siroj.net
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.jamby.net