That's true, but be warned that evalscript does not work in IE 5 (neither
platform)

Macromedia says it's a browser limitation. With IE5 covering about 30% of
the WinDos users and 40% of the macusers that is a serious limitation.

You can always use a Javascript which structures the HTML for you and saves
the cookie into the SW parameters.

Look in the Macr. technotes for "sw1" or "ExternalParamName"

Pekka