Strange to me, i just made a shockwave applet that makes use of
externalEvent and evalScript and it runs well even under IE5. I'm pretty
sure of it....

I just controlled, and it runs smooth on my IE5 under win2000pro.
It passes data to and from javascript, java and a db.

What's the case?????

Anyway the external parameter way is really intresting and will surely come
useful in the future.

Ivan Preziosi
Multimedia Developer
Web Developer