From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Tab Julius
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 9:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> bug on czech windows?

One thing you might czech (sorry, couldn't resist) is if the problem is
really due to Czech Windows, or if that's just a decoy, and it's really due
to their configuration.

If it was Director related, the bug would probably also occur on languages
similar to Czech.  Director itself is not localized to Czech, so it's
something on the Czech configuration.

Do you know what the script error is?

Do you have the source?  If so, you can start tracking down to find the
line of the error.

I'd try to get the source and narrow down the offending line (maybe running
the .DIR directly will help - you can do this), and work from there.

- Tab