Delay is a bit obsolete, if I recall.

If you want it to wait for 3 seconds you could just do this:

   endTime =the ticks + (60 * 3)
   repeat while the ticks < endTime
   end repeat

It's not the greatest idea to lock things up in a loop, and there are other
ways to keep it on the same frame and keep things alive, looping with a 3
second delay, but this is a quick way to pull it off, as long as you don't
abuse it.

As an alternative, if you're using the score, and this is the last frame in
a "scene" and the next frame is blank, you could put a tempo-frame delay of
3 seconds in the next one, and just hop to the next one which will have the
delay and then go on to the next marker, but I don't know how involved your
project is.  In other words, instead of "go to next" do a:  go to the frame
+ 1  and that frame has a delay before departing to the next marker.

- Tab