Hello All,
    I need a kick start here...
I was looking for an easy solution for my cursor problem.
I have a director movie that contains a flash navigation bar.
What I am looking for is an easy solution to change the cursor into a
finger(anything!) when it is over the flash buttons. For some reason the
cursor change gets sucked up when the flash is playing back in director. I
was hoping to not have to call director every time a mouse event occurs in
flash...
Thanks for you help
Mark