hi ppl

well i have to make a rotation (animation) of a ship and make it stop
periodically, because there are some interactive areas in the ship for the
user interact.

my question is,whats the best way to aproach this, the best technique to
making smooth animations. I was trying to animate a bunch of cast members in
one single frame (sprite(x).memberNum=sprite(x).memberNum+1)but in some
areas it's very slow, now i was trying to making filmLoops of the areas i
want to animate it seems more smooth but i think its not the correct way to
do this kind of things!

tkx ind advance