From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Slava Paperno
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> imaging Lingo challenge: resizable speech bubble

I'm sure this is child's play for some of you guys, but my geometry (and my
imaging Lingo expertise) fail here. I want to create speech bubbles on the
fly around my text, sized to fit around the text sprite. Is imaging Lingo
the way to go? Are there other ways? Someone must have done this, it seems
like a commonly useful thing to have.

I'll always know the size of my text sprite, of course. But how do I draw a
complete speech bubble around it, including that pointed end?

Slava