What os are u using.....microsoft don't support mci any longer

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Peter Rosa
Sent: 09 August 2001 15:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> CD playing using MCI command

Hi all Director lovers,

how exactly should I use the mci() command in Director ?
I have complete documentation about MCI commands from Microsoft, but (as
other things) it does not work. I just try to play an Audio-CD track
from Director.

Is it the good idea to play large sounds (songs) from
an audio track added to CD via MCI commands rather
then importing to cast and say puppetSound..... ?

Any ideas should be great.

Best regards

Peter Rosa