Hello,

I have a problem with File IO I'm trying to solve.

I am writing a list to a text file and the last item
in the list is 3 numbers long, except in one case, it
is 4 numbers long and the last one is 0.  Well, when
it writes to the file with a 3 number final item after
it has written with the 4 number item, the 0 stays at
the end, breaking my code.

So, it is simply inserting text from char 1 to the
length of the string of the list, which means the 0
stays there.

What would be the best solution to this problem?
Deleting the file and creating the file each time
I write to it seems like too much work.  Is there
an easier way to do this?  Some way to just delete
the last char of the text file each time it opens
it to save and then write to it would be best.

-Steven