This problem of mine is a rather devastating case where director froze while
quitting. The result is an external castLib, where I used to store all
parent scripts and linked my movies to, cannot be opened with director. My
question is, obviously, "Is there a way to retrieve a castLib corrupted in
such a way?" I know this sounds dumb, but losing it all will pull me back a
few weeks. So I take the embarrassment and am hoping for your support.. I
use Director Shockwave Stuido 8.5 on Mac OS9.1

Thanks

JunK

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com