Hey all,

 Among most people I know who happen not to have Shockwave installed
 on their systems, the reason turns out to be that they, at some
 point, downloaded Netscape and, at NS's suggestion, installed
 Smart Download, which, incidentally, conflicts terribly with the
 Shockwave install, so.... I always have to remove it from their
 systems in order to install Shockwave. Has anything been done(or is
 anything planned?) by Macromedia or Netscape in order to address
 this? I'd think the penetration would be markedly better if not
 for this factor....

 Hoping for changes :)
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]