Scott,
We have in fact recieved a number of reports in this area. I'm going to press the
issue with management here and see if we can't get an investigation going so that we
can, um, "suggest" that they fix this if needed... ;)

If you have any specific information you want to forward along with respect to this
issue, please do so to me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Tom