I recently discovered that sound channels 1 and 2 are not interrupted by
the opening of a MIAW, so try those channels for your continuous sounds.

And, take a look at the more advanced sound controls,
sound(soundchannel).play(), .queue(), .stop(), etc.

roymeo

At 07:52 PM 8/13/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I recently was given the answers to my questions about adding volume
>controls to my puppetSounds (thank you).
>
>I am now facing a new problem. I have 6 buttons each one of which opens
>a different MIAW and at the same time closes any other MIAW that may be
>open. When I used the close window command to close the preceding the
>active puppetSound is unaffected and will play through, however when I
>create my projector my individual MIAW's do not run correctly. I solved
>the MIAW problem by using the forget window command but this will stop
>any puppetSound from playing?.
>Is there some way around this?
>
>Thanks again for you help in the past
>

>[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to
>http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list,
>email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]

-----
Roy Crisman
Senior Macromedia Programmer
(716)724-4054