-----Original Message-----

 hey list,
 I am trying to seamlessly integrate an miaw into the
stage, (for the first time on a major project). I have
tried setting the miaw type to 2 and 3, but I still
have a pixel wide black border around the edge. I
guess I could use an alpha channel just for the edge
but it seems there is a setting I'm missing. Any help? Thanx.
—----------------------------------
Hi Logan,
I've actually done this for the first time myself and was amazed at how easy it is.
Simply use the shape tool and draw a shape, in my case it was a rectangle.  Don't
worry too much about the size just yet.  Drag the shape onto the stage and at the top
of the score window, adjust the size.  I changed my shape size to 800 X 600 and named
it "800X600_1bitMask".  Then delete it off the stage, but keep it in your cast.  Then
when you open your MIAW use the following format:

window ("theMIAW").windowType = member("800X600_1bitMask")

Good luck,
g fritzinger