At 04:40 PM 13/09/2015, rene you wrote:

>That, i.e. fork, appears to me to have been done quite a while ago,
>resulting in the "Pale Moon" browser.
>    https://www.palemoon.org/
>But, as the Pale Moon lead developer explains, it's not just a simple
>rebuild of Firefox:
>   "Addressing a few hot topics and general misconceptions"
>   http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4564

Very quick to install. Imported my FF profile pretty much.
Some addons are not compatible, like Ghostery and a Twitter command. Oh, and
Privacy Badger, which is the EFF privacy addon which I do like.

Palemoon loads really quickly. I'm going to give it a go.

Thanks!
Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer